Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I hope everyone's had a lovely Christmas! I had a rather lazy, although very enjoyable one, :) I got a couple of neat things from my family (including the dress I'm wearing above, from my sister), as well as a new point-and-shoot camera! I broke my other point-and-shoot two years ago while I was in Venice (R.I.P. shitty old camera), and have been bumming off my mom's or my sister's since then. I have a Nikon D60 which I love, but sometimes it's too huge/too precious to just take out for hanging out with your friends and such, you know? Anyways, my sister got an iPod Touch (meaning I can finally steal her old iPod Classic!), and is obsessed with it. The photo above is taken from some vintage cameras app she got.

But of course, Christmas is about so much more than just getting and receiving gifts. Personally, I'm Christian, so there's a spiritual/belief meaning to the holiday, as well as being thankful for friends and family and spending lots of wonderful time with them! Speaking of spending quality family time, I had the most wonderful Christmas dinner - my mom made this delicious Arabic dish called Mansaf and it's definitely one of my favorites. I haven't had it in forever, so I definitely ate my fill last night, :)

Once again, Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment