Saturday, January 1, 2011

Ein Glückliches Neues Jahr!

 
I hope everyone had an awesome New Year's celebration!  My sister and I watched the Doctor Who Year's Marathon on BBC America, which in our opinion is not a bad way to celebrate! :) Then we of course watched the ball drop in Times Square when it officially became 2011.  Afterwards, my family from the West Coast called us  via skype to wish us a Happy New Year, so we chatted on there a while.  
 This week I'll be starting a quick, three week online geography course so I'll finally have something to do! And I'll be hanging out with friends,  and going to the movies! I saw TRON on Thursday with my sister, which I liked but she didn't.  I really want one of those light-up body suits though... And my gosh, is Olivia Wilde gorgeous or what?
 I've made a few minor formatting changes to my blog! They aren't particularly noticeable, but if you look at the old posts before this, the pictures and videos may be cut off due to their size.  I'm pretty inept when it comes to html, but I'm slowly learning and will hopefully know how to properly format my blog one day!  I've also made a flickr account so that I can more easily format and save my photos (you can now find it in the links section).
Happy New Year 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment