Sunday, September 19, 2010

the chaos that ensues,

My dear, dear blog, I've been away far too long. I actually probably shouldn't be updating right now (I've got a huge paper due for my political science class tomorrow and I'm barely on page 2), but I've got the urge to write (now, of all times). I've begun school once more, year two of Uni is going well so far, albeit busy. I finally got my license last Thursday! Made a couple new, good friends through a mutual friend, and I'll probably be hanging out with them quite a bit. In fact, I went out with them last night! We got some cheesecake from Cheesecake Factory and sat inside the mall and chatted for a while, and then went to a live show of a few local bands. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so not much photo-documentation (other than one photo taken on Paulomi's phone).

I have to say, though, I can't believe summer is over and I'm already practically into my fourth week of school! Time seems to be flying by, and I definitely want it to slow down. I just want to be able to enjoy the here and now, not race through it. Ah, well there's my 11:30 rant for you. Well, it's about time I got back to my essay - here are a few photos of the past couple weeks:


Seriously regret not buying these jeans...

Found this old photo of my sister (a few months old) and I (four years old) that I immediately fell in love with, even thought it's out of focus and we look like dorks.

Mya and I modelling in H&M with some faux-fur coats. I tried to be fierce like Mya, but I so obviously failed. I ended up making some weird laughing face in most of the photos, :P

The gang: Paulomi, Mya, Jen, and I

Paulomi and I! Reunited after years and still best friends, ♥

Our hunt for the ugliest dresses in Forever21 was surprisingly easy...

Paulomi and I last night, pre-concert.

My current infatuation: Vampire Knight manga

No comments:

Post a Comment