Wednesday, January 12, 2011

"I thought I told you, this world is not for you"

On Monday, I hung out with a friend and we saw Black Swan.  My gosh, what an eerie/disturbing/brilliant/amazing film! I was nailed to my seat the entire time (despite a protesting bladder), and even once it ended I was still sitting there, staring at the screen with wide eyes.  Hah, I definitely definitely recommend the film if you haven't seen it! Natalie Portman did an amazing job with this film, and I definitely agree with all the buzz - she deserves an Oscar! Anyways, after the film, my friend and I hung out at the mall across the street, where we goofed off for the most part, photo-documenting the entire escapade:
 
 
  
1. Trying on a detective/gangster from the 20's hat in H&M;  2. Trying to reach the bunny at the pet shop! I bought my rabbit from there nearly eleven years ago;  3. Sears sells retro bikes (with NORMAL sized seats)! I didn't like that one so much because it was too pink and girly.  The boys 'one, in black and white, was nicer but I was too short to get on it without destroying the bike display...;  4. My friend and I like to pretend to work out on non-functional equipment?;  5. Sometimes I like to pose as an axe-murderer, hah;  6. Super cute caesar headband that I bought! I also bought a mega-discounted (from $25 to $5) blue scarf from GAP, and two plain black shirts to cut up and draw on as I please ($2.50 a piece).

Dress, Cardigan, Coat- Forever21
Bag - H&M
Boots - Kohl's

No comments:

Post a Comment