Friday, January 7, 2011

Nostalgia Strikes Back!

Found a bunch of old photos of mine on a secondary tumblr that I abandoned quite a while ago: 
  


 1. Walking around on the Hauptbahnstrasse in my lovely old village in Kaiserslautern, Germany.  2. angsty while chilling on temporary furniture before moving from Germany.  3. Shopping plaza in a suburb of Paris.  4. Nerding in a poorly lit room.  5. Pretty plants in my backyard in Germany.  6. My dad and the four-year-old version of myself pedal-boating in Michigan.  7. Semi-embarassing sketch of me, done by a company that specializes in rear-sketching, or butt sketches as they call it, at a University event.  8. Long hair and clean room.  9. Sharp/Blur Contrast of rain on a window screen.  10. At the East Side Gallery, remnants of the Berlin Wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment